How can we assist you?

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, SES is accredited through TRACS. For complete information about TRACS, please visit their website.

No, SES does not take part in any federal loan programs mainly due to the fact that we encourage our students to be in as little debt as possible. We do offer financial aid in the form of discounts and grants.

We offer financial aid in the form of numerous discounts. Any available scholarships will be listed on the financial aid page as well.

Yes, you can still apply. There will be an opportunity for you to clarify your doctrinal disagreement during the application process. Note also that some parts of our Doctrinal Statement are weightier than other parts. To discuss further, contact the Admissions Office.

Yes, general education credits from any accredited institution will transfer into the BA degree program at SES in order to satisfy the General Education requirements of the BA degree program.

Yes, we do. Through our transfer policy, one is able to transfer classes in from an accredited program for the purpose of completing a degree at SES. For complete details, contact the Admissions Office.

Once all application items have been received in Admissions, the Academic Committee will require approximately 2 to 4 weeks to make a decision.

The academic audit option is an official academic category. After acceptance to the audit program at SES, all audited classes appear on the student’s transcript. A class that is publically audited does not require application to the school, and therefore does not appear on a transcript. Public audits are typically only offered for special classes at the request of the SES President.

The Registrar would be delighted to review your unofficial transcript to determine if and/or how many classes will transfer in. Simply email your unofficial transcript to the Registrar making sure to indicate in which degree program at SES you are interested.

The Non Degree Credit program allows one to take up to 3 classes for credit at SES before having to declare a degree program. Once 3 classes are completed, one must apply to a degree program in order to take additional classes for credit.

SES does not currently offer job opportunities to its students. However, churches and various organizations frequently offer opportunities to students which can be found HERE.

SES does not offer on campus housing. 

Field experience is the practical component to complement one’s academic experience at SES. It consists of regular personal involvement in some aspect of a ministry that is people-oriented and supervised. To this end, students are permitted to arrange their own field experience involvement, but they must be cleared through the Dean of Students before the field experience begins.

If you have additional questions, we’re here to help!