Christina Woodside’s academic interest is in teaching students how to communicate God’s Word with literary excellence.
Her class titled Writing and Research Seminar reviews basic grammar and punctuation, writing principles, research skills, and Kate Turabian’s book on formatting.
Through the Writing and Research Seminar, students are equipped to easily navigate through other Seminary courses which all require a strong working knowledge of English grammar and writing skills.
- M.A., Religion, 2005, Southern Evangelical Seminary
- B.A., 1966, Wake Forest College
- Instructor of Writing and Research, Southern Evangelical Seminary, (2005 – present).
- English Teacher, Chesterfield County, VA, (1966 – 1970).
- Church Treasurer, Community Fellowship Church, (2011 – present).
- Women’s Ministry Co-ordinator, Community Fellowhsip Church, (2009 – present).
- Adult Education, Southern Evangelical Church, (2006 – 2007).
- Teaching Leader, Bible Study Fellowship, (1988 – 2001).
- Discussion and Children’s Leader, Bible Study Fellowship, (1984 – 1988).
- Virginia Education Association, (1966 – 1970).
- International Society of Christian Apologetics, (2006).
- Christina is married to Don and has two children, Laura and Donovan, and four grandsons.