TRUE-BLUE WINDOW CLEANING - FULL AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
True-Blue Window Cleaning specializes in window cleaning, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning. The owner is Jordan Roose, a SEBC graduate. We are looking for someone who has a very strong work ethic, is detail oriented, honest, and has a pleasant attitude. The work requires the individual to be able to handle a 32 foot latter fully extended and carry at least 50 pounds without strain. We are willing to train the right people for the positions. If you are interested, please contact Jordan at 704-634-1927.
PART-TIME WORSHIP LEADER, Iowa City, IA
My name is Joshua Tilley and I am the Senior Pastor at The River Community Church in Iowa City, IA (3 miles from the U of I campus) and I am looking for a part-time worship leader.
We are a growing church with an average attendance of 100-130, but the one thing we are really missing is a worship leader.
I am offering room, board, something to put on a resume, as well as part-time pay for anyone willing to move and lead our worship team. Ideally, I would be looking for someone who would be interested in becoming full-time (and possibly a pastor) after graduation, but I am open to a conversation with anyone who has worship experience and a heart for a city with a Big Ten school.
As for me, I just moved to Iowa City with my family two years ago from Metro-Detroit. I have my BA in Philosophy (UW-Madison), my MA in Philosophy of Religion (TEDS), and am currently learning alongside of you at SES while I finish my PhD in Philosophy of Religion as well.
As for our church, we are a Converge congregation (formerly General Baptist) and if you are interested in a copy of our constitution or have any questions about our theology feel free to contact us.
God bless you and your studies!
I hope to hear from you soon,
Joshua Tilley, Senior Pastor
River Community Church
If you are interested:
Please send a resume, short bio, and a link to a video of you performing/leading worship (youtube, viveo, etc).
HOUSE SITTER NEEDED ASAP!
We have an immediate need for a house-sitter / house-parent.
Both parents are traveling on the following weekends and we need a responsible, reliable adult to be present for our teenage children ages 12-18. The kids are able keep their own schedules and get themselves to and from their various activities. Our home is located in the Waxhaw area.
Ideally, we need an adult present at the house from 10am to about 5pm. If you want to stay the night, it’s ok, but not necessary.
The needed dates are: April 27-30, 2016
May 19-21, 2016
June 16-19, 2016
July 24-28, 2016
Sept 19-25, 2016
If interested and for more details, please contact Davis Carman at 704-517-3560. Thank you!
Wingate University Provost Search - Call for Nominations and Applications
Wingate University invites applications and nominations for the position of Provost. Reporting to President Rhett Brown, the Provost is the chief academic officer of the University with responsibility for undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs, as well as student life and academic support functions, and serves on the President’s Cabinet. The successful candidate will be an energetic, experienced leader who is committed to academic excellence and to the University’s mission of knowledge, faith, and service. The Provost will work along with the new President to shape the future of Wingate University.
Wingate University seeks a provost who has the skills to shape the new position into a dynamic force to further enhance the educational experience for students. The new leader will need to be energetic and visionary in order to bring together diverse interests in order to develop consensus and a shared purpose. The rapid growth of the university has outpaced its processes for shared governance, and the new provost will be charged with working with faculty and staff to develop structures for appropriate governance, program review, evaluation, and resource allocation. The provost will work closely with the new president to implement the strategic plan, which will be submitted for final Board of Trustees approval in the spring of 2016.
An important role for the provost will be developing strong links between academic life and student services. Wingate is proud of its service to students, many of whom are Pell-eligible and are the first in their families to attend college. The provost must embrace this commitment to student success and be energized by joining a community proud of its mission.
• A terminal degree from an accredited institution
• Teaching experience in higher education
• Significant experience in academic administration
• Experience with managing change in academic institutions
• Experience with a comprehensive university
• Experience with academic budgets
• Knowledge of effective development of governance structures
• Experience with successful promotion and evaluation processes
• Experience with student life and academic support services
• Evidence of academic and scholarly rigor
• A transparent, collegial leadership style
Application and Nomination Procedure
Due to the sensitivity of the positions presently held by many of those who will be nominated and considered, the search will be conducted in strict confidence until finalists are brought to campus. The university is being assisted by Academic Search, Inc. Applications should consist of a substantive cover letter that specifically addresses how the candidate’s experiences match the characteristics listed above, a curriculum vitae, and a list of five professional references with full contact information and a note indicating the nature of the applicant’s working relationship with each; references will not be contacted without explicit permission from the candidate. Applications, nominations, and expressions of interest may be sent in confidence to: WingateProvost@academic-search.com. The position will remain open until filled. However, only applications received by April 18, 2016, are assured full consideration. Please contact Caroline Whitson (email@example.com) or Lauren Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a confidential discussion.
A complete search profile may be viewed at: http://academic-search.com/sites/default/files/WingateProvostProfile.pdf
Carpet Pros - Carpet Cleaning Technicians / Trainees
We are currently seeking two Carpet Cleaning Trainee to add to our team. We are looking for someone who is honest, dependable, clean-cut, coachable, and who will provide excellent customer service. Full-time or part-time positions available.
No previous carpet cleaning experience necessary – we will train.
Technician needs to be flexible regarding work hours and may be required to work on Saturdays.
Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
Background, driving record, and drug check.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
Restore beauty of carpet and upholstery in customers’ homes.
Perform services in a polite, professional, efficient, and thorough manner.
Clearly explain our services and pricing to the customer and sell additional services if appropriate.
Move furniture in a safe way.
Keep the company vehicle neat and clean.
Adhere to all company policies.
Paid time off
Company van and tools provided
Company uniforms provided
Positive working environment
About Our Company:
Carpet Pros is a growing family business and has operated in the Charlotte area since 1995. Our company has enjoyed steady growth, even in the economic downturn. We are routinely referred by Charlotte's most professional real estate agencies, carpet and rug dealers, and interior designers.
As a premier provider of carpet and upholstery cleaning and carpet repair services, Carpet Pros has received over 40 awards for providing superior service, including top ratings from Angie’s List, Rated Best of Charlotte, Consumer’s Choice, Home Service Reports, Home Services Review, and the Better Business Bureau. We also offer in-plant rug cleaning for fine oriental rugs and carpet repair.
Our office is located in southwest Charlotte. For more information, please visit our website at CarpetProsCharlotte.com.
If you are interest in joining our team please submit your resume to email@example.com.
High School Physics Teacher – Charlotte Christian School
Reports to: Upper School Principal
1. Evidence a mature personal Christian faith consistent with the Charlotte Christian Statement of Faith.
2. Evidence understanding of and a commitment to the distinctive qualities of Christian education as well as the mission of Charlotte Christian School.
3. Possess a bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in area of instruction, or a related area (master’s degree preferred).
4. Licensure by a regional accrediting agency preferred.
5. Minimum of 3 years teaching Physics preferred.
6. Evidence strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and technological skills.
The ideal candidate will:
1. Teach upper school Physics Honors and Conceptual Physics
2. Demonstrate knowledge of subject area/s taught.
3. Demonstrate knowledge of development characteristics of age group taught.
4. Effectively utilize the basic elements of instruction (i.e. presenting of information;
techniques; responding to learner input and arrangement of learning activities).
5. Demonstrate ability to inspire learning and cultivate relationships with students.
6. Prepare appropriate weekly lesson plans including instructional objectives, planned activities, Biblical integration, assessments and resources.
7. Incorporate classroom technology in order to enhance instruction.
8. Implement effective classroom management and discipline procedures to provide for a positive classroom environment conducive to learning.
9. Regularly review/update department and course curriculum guide/maps to assure the fulfillment of proper instructional priorities and pacing.
10. Model effective teacher/parental partnering through timely communication with parents in support
of student learning (posting of assignments, grades, conferencing, etc.).
Personal and Professional Profile
The ideal candidate will:
1. Be a born again Christian exhibiting a close personal walk with Jesus Christ: modeling an
exemplary Biblical lifestyle and evidencing maturity in the understanding and integration of sound Biblical principles in classroom instruction and personal counseling.
2. Evidence a teachable spirit and general willingness to learn and grow.
3. Evidence strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
4. Demonstrate adeptness at problem solving and conflict resolution.
5. Evidence strong organizational skills and ability to finish tasks in a timely manner.
6. Demonstrate emotional maturity and stability in dealing with the challenges of life and school.
7. Evidence the ability to maintain confidentiality pertaining to school matters.
8. Evidence the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
9. Possess strong computer skills and familiarity with appropriate learning technology.
10. Have the ability to present a positive image of the school to others and to the community.
Charlotte Christian School is a Christ-centered, college preparatory school, equipping and developing students to effectively integrate Biblical Truth and learning into their daily lives and to impact the culture for Christ.
Contact Information: 7301 Sardis Road, Charlotte, NC 28270, (704) 366-5657, (704) 366-5678 Fax, www.charlottechristian.com
Artistically oriented Landscape Design and Install company is seeking student applicants for part time positions. We are willing to work around your class schedule.
Most of our work is in the south Charlotte area. You must have your own transportation. Applicants should consider themselves able and willing to do some forms of manual labor, and enjoy working outdoors in various weather conditions (cold, hot, etc.)
A specific skill set is not required, but skill and experience will be valued and considered in the starting wage. Any skills in stone work or masonry are especially needed at this time.
We are a very clean-cut company and we seek those individuals who will enjoy reflecting the integrity of our standards and what we do.
We look forward to talking to you! You can see some of our work and past projects on our website: www.brianwulflandscapes.com
Please contact Brian Wulf - 704.408.6728 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Front Desk Secretary, Part Time – Mount Harmony Baptist Church
Seeking a part-time secretary (about 4 hours per day) to:
- Set up type and print Sunday bulletin
- Wednesday night prayer calendar
- Answer phone and other front desk duties
Please send resumes to: Margie Duncan, Chair of Personnel
Mount Harmony Baptist Church
2817 Mount Harmony Church Road
Matthews, NC 28105