Serves the online chat ministries of Search for Jesus and En Busca de Jesús by providing support to chat coaches through ongoing training, and volunteer and chat ministry development.
I. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
-Maintains a personal, active relationship with Jesus Christ and is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
– Faithfully upholds BGEA, SFJ, and volunteers in prayer.
– Consistently participates in daily BGEA staff devotions.
– Demonstrates behavior aligned with BGEA’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, Hallmarks, policies, and expectations.
– Effectively represents Jesus Christ to those within both personal and professional spheres of influence.
– Maintains an in-depth understanding of Internet Evangelism’s chat ministry tools, High Impact volunteer management principles and practices, as well as knowledge of conversational evangelism and discipleship methods applicable to an online correspondence ministry.
– Trains chat coaches, training and managing Ministry Resource Team trainers as needed.
– Under the direction of the Chat Ministry Supervisor, provides care and support to active chat coaches through online resources (The Hub, Facebook groups, etc.), coordination and execution of live webinars, personal phone and email communication as needed, and the development of volunteer leaders.
– Reviews communication between chat coaches and inquirers to ensure compliance with practices and procedures; training and managing Ministry Resource Team reviewers as needed.
– Interacts with Area Coordinators to ensure volunteer feedback is clear and service milestones are acknowledged.
– Prepares and submits reports as directed by the Chat Ministry Supervisor.
– Assist with the creation and translation of Spanish/English resources, procedures and materials as needed.
Marginal Duties and Responsibilities
– Assists with creation and updating of video/audio training material.
– Suggests ideas to improve volunteer and ministry development, providing evaluation of chat ministry and systems.
– Fulfills additional duties assigned by Chat Ministry Supervisor.
III. Reporting Relationships
– Reports to Chat Ministry Supervisor
– Coordinates with staff on the Chat Ministry Team
– Coordinates with Email and Discipleship Team members as needed.
– No supervisory responsibilities
IV. Job Specifications
A. Skills and Knowledge
– Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish and English with excellent grammar
– Bachelor-level degree or minimum 3 years of similar experience in a volunteer-based
– 1 year of Bible school or seminary classes preferred
– Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in Spanish and English
– Knowledge of and experience with volunteer management is preferred, preferably in a
Christian ministry environment
– Knowledge of and experience with Internet-based or online communications methods
– Proficiency with computer and MS Office applications
– Excellent interpersonal communications skills
– Excellent project management skills
– Ability to give and receive constructive feedback effectively
– Ability to work as a team member and take direction
– Ability to work with initiative and with minimal supervision
– Ability to plan and make decisions
– Ability to be flexible with shifting priorities
– Ability to concentrate on details and work with thoroughness and accuracy
– Ability to maintain confidentiality of volunteer and inquirer information
– Technical ability to learn new and changing computer based systems and tools
B. Physical/Mental Demands
– Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure and stress
C. Working Conditions
– Work is typically performed in conventional office environments
– Occasional travel may be involved for Volunteer Conferences and Regional Connection
and Training Events.
Those interested in applying for the position, may go to the Employment section of our website(www.billygraham.org) and apply via our online application process.
True-Blue Window Cleaning specializes in window cleaning, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning. The owner is Jordan Roose, a SEBC graduate. We are looking for someone who has a very strong work ethic, is detail oriented, honest, and has a pleasant attitude. The work requires the individual to be able to handle a 32 foot latter fully extended and carry at least 50 pounds without strain. We are willing to train the right people for the positions. If you are interested, please contact Jordan at 704-634-1927.